Serve as an administrator for sales and distribution staff in an assigned core market(s) to include investment, charitable, and trust products, which will include accounts where Everence Trust Company has a fiduciary role.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide timely, consistent support and communication to sales and distribution staff.
- Provide coordination for estate and trust administration to assure timelines are defined and deadlines are met.
- Open, administer and maintain a group of accounts, including IRA’s, Investment, Management Accounts, and Trusts.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies and improvements for new and existing services, including supporting the process of clearly documenting procedures for estate and trust administration.
- Understand current products and services offered to competently assist field staff.
- Provide timely, consistent day to day support to core and direct market field staff.
- Work collaboratively with sales staff and in limited circumstances work directly with clients.
- Provide support for innovation and implementation of new products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle high volume activity during peak business cycles.
- Assist in cross-training team members to provide for depth and continuity of support services.
- Participate in communications and training for field advisors as requested.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education: College degree preferred
Experience: Investment advisory or administration experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize individual workload extremely well.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Team oriented: must work very well with internal and external team members.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana