Responsibilities and duties
- Write, edit and publish for our internal online news platform.
- Write and edit original content as assigned for our magazine and other publications.
- Design solutions for a range of print materials, digital communications, emails, publications ads, video productions, presentations, reports, etc.
- Assist with workflows, and organization of document and media assets.
- Adhere to content calendars, meeting personal and corporate deadlines, to help ensure all editorial and graphic design needs are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Proofread, copy edit and review written content developed by others on the Marketing team, to support brand consistency, clarity, and messaging are maintained.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team, including writers, graphic designers, marketing managers, content strategists, digital experience designers, etc.
- Grow in awareness and knowledge of Everence, its products/services, its clients and their customer experiences, the church, and current marketing trends.
- Become familiar with and uphold the Everence writing, design and digital standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training in marketing, communications, journalism, graphic design or related field.
At least one year of relevant work experience, with three or more years preferred.
Skills and abilities
- Strong creative written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to: Manage multiple priorities with a steady stream of projects
- Effectively work as part of a team.
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Computer literacy, specifically with: Both Mac and PC environments, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of online content management systems
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Knowledge of Mennonite or related Anabaptist church values is helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.
- More or less 10% of overnight travel away from home.
Goshen, IN – Corporate Office