Support the Everence Marketing team by creating and maintaining marketing assets and content in support of marketing goals and strategies. Responsibilities will include writing, editing, proofreading and/or graphic design across a variety of channels, including print, TV, radio and digital.
Responsibilities and duties
- Produce engaging written content that delivers actionable value and supports the achievement of organizational goals.
- Design solutions for a range of needs, including (but not limited to) print and digital communications, including support for our web and email platforms; publications and ad layouts, video productions, presentations, reports, etc.
- Build, update and monitor appropriate Web and digital content and functionality.
- Adhere to content calendars, meeting personal and corporate deadlines, to help ensure all editorial and graphic design needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Proofread, copyedit and review written content developed by others on the Marketing team, to ensure brand voice and messaging are maintained at all times.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team, including writers, graphic designers, marketing managers, content strategists, digital experience designers, etc.
- Grow in awareness and knowledge of Everence, its products/services, its clients and their customer experiences, the church, and current marketing trends and practices.
- Be familiar with and uphold the Everence writing, design and digital standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training in marketing, communications, journalism, graphic design or related field.
Experience: At least one year of relevant work experience, with three or more years preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven strong and inspiring creative written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively work as part of a team.
- Computer literacy, specifically with:
- Both Mac and PC environments.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Content management systems such as Sitecore, WordPress, etc. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Knowledge of Mennonite and related Anabaptist church values extremely helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.
- More or less 10% of overnight travel away from home.
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana