Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Location: Goshen, IN
Assist the Marketing Information Department with data quality related projects. This involves working mostly with customer and prospective customer information across multiple systems. Work may require discovery, correction, and/or update of information that improves marketing effectiveness.
Examples of activities:
- Use Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel to help compare customer information between two or more systems. Find differences, determine corrective action, and make updates to systems.
- Review and compare externally provided information about congregations to information in our primary contact database. Find information gaps and differences, determine corrective action, and make updates to systems.
- Assist with updating email addresses in our core systems. Use provided update lists to make corrections and fill in missing information. Depending on skills and experience, this could take on a more technical solution working with our IT Department to perform mass updates.
- Review error codes from our National Change of Address update. Use various system tools to determine when records can be updated or when data is simply unusable. Make updates to systems.
- Assist with purging old and/or outdated information.
- Perform updates to customer contact information as requested by the Marketing Information Director or Marketing Information Specialist.
- Sophomore or beyond working toward bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must. Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
- Analytical skills and exposure to databases and/or data analysis is a plus
- Must be detail oriented and a high degree of accuracy.
- Good self-management and ability to work with limited supervision at times.
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.