Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Location: Goshen, IN
- Assist experienced actuaries develop and test assumptions used in pricing and financial reporting models for health insurance, life, and annuity products
- Analyze data for insights to develop recommendations to internal and external clients
- Explore different methods to calculate health plan claim reserves
- Other tasks as directed
- Junior or senior working towards a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science, business or related field, including a background in calculus, algebra, probability, and statistics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access, experience with Visual Basic for Applications is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ensuring accuracy
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Completion of exams for the Associate of the Society of Actuaries is desirable, although not required.
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.