Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week); Negotiable if during the school year
Location: Goshen, IN
Responsibilities: The Marketing Intern will support projects and initiatives of the Everence Marketing team, including (but not limited to) writing and/or posting of website content, digital marketing programs, customer data quality and market research – all of which will be centered around key locations, audiences and customers that Everence supports and/or targets. Intern may also have the opportunity to help develop and/or translate marketing collateral, depending on skills and experience.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish desirable, but not required
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.