Hours: 35-40 hours per week during summer
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Responsibilities: The intention is to introduce the intern to the various aspects of an Everence Core market, the credit union, advisors work in the sales and servicing of investment accounts, insurance products, stewardship education, and charitable services. The responsibilities will be varied. Understanding of general office functioning and ability to cover front reception desk. There would be opportunities to participate in client meetings as well as experience the making of phone calls to establish appointments and make prospecting calls. This will also include a project to do an analysis on a present JustPax Grant Endowment that is coordinated out of our office. This position works closely with the Managing Director on developing reports and tracking for two foundation grant funds.
- Desired field of study business
- Strong attention to detail
- Task-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.