The Central Penn Marketing intern will learn about how Everence integrates faith and finance, connects with their community and promotes and advances the mission of Everence through exposure to many different marketing and core market projects and being part of the Central Penn team. In coordination with Marketing and Central Penn team, the intern be working on:
- Copy writing and development for marketing content – which could include advertorials, news releases, Connection (internal newsletter) articles
- Marketing support for events - including potential Retiring Soon fall event.
- Creating articles and event pages for the Central Penn website – including fall Medicare events; making updates to website profiles.
- Create Central Penn event master calendar
- Special project: Consultant Growth Template – work with Marketing Manager to help develop survey and conduct research for “consultant growth” strategies
- Other opportunities as they arise
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Willingness to learn new technology platforms
Location: Mt. Joy, PA
Hours: Summer, 20-40 hours/week
Desired field(s) of study: marketing/communication/public relations/English
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The internship is jointly hosted by the Everence investment department and the Center for Sustainable Climate Solutions, which is a collaborative effort of Eastern Mennonite University, Goshen College, and Mennonite Central Committee, whose objective is to lead Anabaptist efforts to respond to the challenges of climate change. It is the desire of the hosts that this internship serves the interests of both Everence and CSCS, and that the intern will serve as a vital bridge between the two entities.