The IT Systems Development Intern will explore what is involved with the Systems Developer role at Everence through training and working on assignments.
- Complete training tasks to become familiar with the Everence technical environment
- Learn reporting tools, such as SQL and Microsoft Access
- Meet with the appropriate staff to better understand reporting needs
- Analyze current Everence software systems and databases to determine reporting requirements
- Create reports based on the identified specifications including verifying results
- Complete documentation of reporting process for the IT Document Repository
- After receiving the appropriate training, work on any other assignments that are needed, such as data maintenance
- Entering junior or senior year of a bachelor’s degree in computer/information technology
- Analytical and problem-solving
- An interest in exploring software development
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Negotiable if during the school year
Location: Corporate office - Goshen, Indiana
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to email@example.com.