Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week); Summer
Location: Goshen, IN
Responsibilities: The Help Desk Intern will be a part of the Information Technology Technical Services team and will have hands-on frontline experience of IT. The primary function will be to assist with client machine setups and user profile configurations, upgrades, etc. under the direct supervision of the IT Application Services Manager. Projects and duties will be tailored to skills and interests of the intern but are likely to include:
- Follow documented operating procedures and customer service guidelines for Help Desk support.
- Receive, process and respond to Service Desk tickets received from ticketing system.
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve desktop hardware and software issues.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Everence employees/customers’ requests while establishing issue priorities and expediting resolutions.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office products, Windows environments, and various other software needs as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer/information technology or mathematics
- Highly relational with exceptional customer service including being courteous and respectful; ability to work with different types of personalities
- Highly organized, disciplined in time management and possess a sense of urgency
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively
- Interest in IT aspects and able to pick up technical concepts quickly
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds and move equipment
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and completed questionnaire to email@example.com.