Praxis Value Index Fund
The Fund seeks capital appreciation through a portfolio of stocks intended to reflect the investment performance of the large cap value equities market, while incorporating stewardship investing criteria.
Fund investment strategy
- Features a value-oriented investment style.
- Invests primarily in U.S. equity securities and uses “indexing” techniques to reflect the performance of the Standard & Poor's 500 Value Index, while incorporating socially responsible investing criteria.
- May invest in fixed income securities.
- Attempts to minimize risk through diversification.
Risks associated with the fund
The net asset value per share of this Fund will fluctuate as the value of the securities in the portfolio changes. This is because equity securities (stocks) are more volatile and carry more risk than other forms of investments, including investments in high-grade fixed income securities.
This Fund includes common stocks, and funds investing in common stocks, which generally provide greater return potential when compared with other types of investments.
Value-based investments are subject to the risk that the broad market may not recognize their intrinsic value.
How to invest in Praxis Mutual Funds
It’s easy to get started on your stewardship investing program with Praxis Mutual Funds:
Easy-to-use options and services:
- Minimum to open an account is $2,500.1
- Free exchange privileges – move money between funds.2
- Multiple dividend options – take dividends in cash or reinvest them in additional fund shares.3
- Auto withdrawal plan – enables you to make withdrawals by check or electronic transfer.
- Check writing privileges – available for the Everence Money Market Account.
- Full range of retirement plans – a variety of individual retirement accounts, plans for small businesses, and plans for congregations and other non-profit institutions.
1Accounts with less than $5,000 are subject to an annual account fee of $25. Review the fund’s prospectus for more information.
2The sale of shares from an exchange between non-tax-deferred accounts may result in a capital gain or loss that is reportable on your tax return. If you are exchanging shares from a fund with an early redemption fee and the shares have not been in the fund for 30 days, the exchange amount will be subject to an early redemption fee. Review the fund’s prospectus for more complete information on fees and expenses.
3Although your dividends are reinvested, you are still required to pay dividends tax each year, if this is a taxable account.
You should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses carefully before you invest. The fund's prospectus contains this and other information. Call (800) 977-2947 or visit www.praxismutualfunds.com for a prospectus, which you should read carefully before you invest. Praxis Mutual Funds are advised by Everence Capital Management and distributed through FINRA member BHIL Distributors Inc. Investment products offered are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
The Everence Money Market Account is not distributed by BHIL Distributors Inc.