We can help your organization and employees to grow and thrive. Provide valuable benefits – so employees can fully carry out the mission of your organization. Learn about services that can help you manage expenses or about the additional coverage of voluntary work site benefits.
Cafeteria plan (Section 125 plan)
- Can provide tax savings for the employer
- Allows employees to use pretax dollars to pay health plan premiums, dependent care, medical expenses and make HSA contributions
- Easy administration and systems that promote efficiency
- Ability to design plan benefits that meet the needs of employees
Flexchoice is the cafeteria plan administered by Everence.
Health reimbursement arrangements (HRA)
- A tax-favored employer arrangement
- Reimburses employees for qualified health care expenses
- Employer has flexible benefit design options
- Employer funds and maintains control of the arrangement
- Ability to couple with a high-deductible health plan to lower premiums
Health savings account (HSA)
- Offer in conjunction with a qualified high deductible health plan
- A tool for employees to save and pay for qualified medical expenses
- Certain tax advantages for both employers and employees
- Everence Federal Credit Union offers HSAs.
Voluntary brokered worksite benefits
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance