Walking life's journey
Everence hosts six-part series about faith values, memories and legacy
The Everence® team in Harrisonburg, Virginia, invites the public to participate in an innovative, six-session series designed for people of all ages, to help you think and talk about important – and complex – decisions about your final acts of love and legacy.
The sessions will take place on the fourth Tuesday of the month, 7 to 8:30 p.m., from October 2017 through April 2018 (excluding December). Topics will include:
- Oct. 24, 2017: Benefits of planning well
- Nov. 28, 2017: Tame and wild dying
- Jan. 23, 2018: Advance care planning for a peaceful departure
- Feb. 27, 2018: What to do with my body
- March 27 2018: Necessary family conversations
- April 24, 2018: Making your wishes known
Harrisonburg Mennonite Church
1552 S. High St.
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
For a one-time registration fee of $45 per person or $60 per couple, you’ll receive a set of materials to help you develop a strategy for your legacy. Participants may bring their registration fees to Session 1 on Oct. 24, 2017. Checks may be made payable to Everence.
Reserve your spot!
Pre-registration is required. Contact Everence at (540) 437-7422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.