Award winners honored at Everence National Conference
VP of Organization Services William Hartman received President's Stewardship Award
Everence leaders recognized top award winners April 29 at the 2015 Everence National Conference in South Bend, Indiana.
- William Hartman III, J.D., Vice President of Organization Services, received the President’s Stewardship Award from Everence President and CEO Kenneth D. Hochstetler. Hartman works from the Everence office in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.
- The Everence Financial Planning Team of Mary Coursey, Director of Training; William Hartman III, Vice President of Organization Services; Madalyn Metzger, Marketing Director; Angelo Perera, Senior Project Manager; and Shawn Persing, CFP® Director of Financial Planning, received the Commitment to Excellence Award from Rod Diller, Senior Vice President, Sales and Distribution. Team members, with the exception of Hartman, work from the Everence corporate office in Goshen, Indiana.
- Glen Kauffman, ChFC®, Financial Advisor in the Harrisonburg, Virginia, office, was named Advisor of the Year.
- Shari Beck of the Archbold, Ohio, office, received the New Representative of the Year Award.
- The Harrisonburg market, of which Joseph Lapp, J.D., is Managing Director, won the Market Growth Award.
- The Harrisonburg office also was named Distribution Team of the Year.
Everence helps individuals, organizations and congregations integrate finances with faith through a national team of advisors and representatives. Everence offers banking, insurance and financial services with community benefits and stewardship education. Everence is a ministry of Mennonite Church USA and other churches. To learn more, visit everence.com or call (800) 348-7468.