Everence invites communities to Youth Savings Week
Bring your children and grandchildren to Youth Savings Week.
Area residents are invited to join Everence® Federal Credit Union for its annual Youth Savings Week, during one of two weeks, at a branch near you:
• 2160 Lincoln Highway E., Lancaster, Pennsylvania, (717) 291-1364
• 962 E. Main St., Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, (717) 653-2985
• 1022 Sharp Ave., Ephrata, Pennsylvania, (717) 721-6180
• 1301 College Ave., Goshen, Indiana, (574) 533-9513
• 3407 Bahia Vista St., Sarasota, Florida, (941) 953-4859
• 4136 Kidron Road, Kidron, Ohio, (330) 857-9988
• 4417 E. Main St., Suite 1, Belleville, Pennsylvania, (717) 953-0025
• 841 Mount Clinton Pike, Suite B, Harrisonburg, Virginia (540) 437-0672
This year’s Youth Savings Week features the theme Science of Savings and is designed to encourage adults to help their children and grandchildren start saving early and teach the advantages of saving money for short- and long-term goals.
Everence Federal Credit Union will deposit an extra $5 when a child or youth makes a one-time deposit of $15 or more in a new savings account or an existing account during Youth Savings Week. In addition, there is a new savings account rate of 4.00% APY1.
Children’s activities during Youth Savings Week will include science activities and snacks all week long.
"Teaching children about money at a young age will help them understand money’s value and develop strong saving habits,” said Kent Hartzler, Everence Federal Credit Union President and CEO. “Once children understand the science of saving, they will be able to create a solution for the future.”
Young families also can learn about other Everence services that can help them, including term life insurance, student loans and financial planning.
More information is available by calling your local Everence Federal Credit Union.
Everence helps individuals, organizations and congregations integrate faith with finances through a national team of advisors and representatives. Everence offers banking, insurance and financial services with community benefits and stewardship education. Everence is a ministry of Mennonite Church USA and other churches. To learn more, visit everence.com or call (800) 348-7468.
For more information, contact:
(574) 533-9515 ext. 3301