Rates have risen - take part in the climb!
Our indexed money market rate changes as the Fed Funds rate shifts - currently 2.50% APY.
Open our new indexed money market account and earn 2.50% APY1 on the initial $5,000, then earn 1.80% APY on any amount over $5,000 in the account.
Here's what you need to know about the new indexed money market from Everence Federal Credit Union:
- The indexed money market account is for everyone: individuals, nonprofits, churches, businesses.
- The minimum balance to open the account is $5,000.
- This is a tiered account tied to the Fed Funds Target Rate. The first tier (up to $5,000) is currently at 2.50%. Second tier ($5,000+) is currently 1.80%.
- You can only have one indexed money market account.
- If balance drops below $5,000 at any time during the month, a minimum balance fee of $10 is charged.
- Like our other money market accounts, the indexed money market is limited to six checks or withdrawals per month. After six withdrawals a month, a $10 fee per additional withdrawal will be charged to the account.
If you are a current Everence Federal Credit Union member and want to open an indexed money market account, please complete and return the account changes form.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our National Branch by calling/texting 800-451-5719 or emailing email@example.com.