Award winners honored at 2021 Everence National Conference
Everence leaders recognize 2020 achievement through virtual event
Everence Financial® leaders recognized top award winners for their 2020 performance at the recent 2021 Everence National Conference.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Everence employees attended the event remotely as award presenters spoke from the organization’s corporate headquarters in Goshen, Indiana.
- Sid Richard, Chief Actuary, was honored with the President’s Stewardship Award from Everence President and CEO Ken Hochstetler. Richard works from the Everence corporate offices in Goshen.
- Judy Martin Godshalk, Marketing Manager, was named recipient of the Stewardship of Story award – a special honor in recognition of her faithful stewardship of the Everence narrative and voice for a quarter century.
- The Everence Asset Management Team was recognized with the Commitment to Excellence Award from Rod Diller, Senior Vice President, Sales and Distribution. Rex Hochstedler, Vice President of Everence Asset Management, accepted the award for the team.
- The Everence Market Team Support Staff was honored with the Exceptional Customer Service Award.
- Craig Foor, CLU®, ChFC®, CASL®, Financial Planner, who works from Goshen and serves clients across the country, was named Financial Consultant of the Year.
- Ben Gooding, AWMA®, CFP®, Financial Consultant, who works from Goshen and serves clients across the country, was named New Financial Consultant of the Year.
- Lana Miller was recognized as Stewardship Consultant of the Year. Miller works from the Everence office in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- The National Team – based in Goshen – was honored with both the Distribution Team of the Year Award and Market Growth Award. Dave Warren, CGPA, AIF®, Vice President of National Markets, accepted the awards for the team.
- The Everence Federal Credit Union office on College Avenue in Goshen was recognized with the Credit Union Branch of the Year award from credit union President and CEO Matt Gehman.