Everence Development Conference 2021 coming in September
Key speakers announced
Fundraising leaders can make plans to attend the 2021 Everence® Development Conference, where they’ll learn strategies to strengthen their nonprofit’s financial future.
The conference, Invest in what matters, is scheduled for Sept. 28-30 at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The event takes place every two years.
The key speakers will include:
- Peter Greer, President and CEO of HOPE International.
- Colin Saxton, North American Ministries Director and Advancement Officer for Friends United Meeting.
- Crystal Washington, Technology Strategist and Futurist.
- Peter Drury, Chief Strategy Officer for Wellspring Family Services.
- Leonard Dow, Vice President of Community and Church Development for Everence.
Fundraising leaders can expect to learn about these important topics:
- Philanthropic trends and charitable strategies.
- Giving tools to navigate complex donor goals.
- Insights on church giving and plans.
- How to build, grow and sustain donor relationships.
The event is designed to be especially helpful for fundraising professionals, as well as nonprofit leaders and board members.
Watch for details about registration later, which will open with an early bird rate of $295 per person. If two or more people from one organization register, the cost goes down to $275 per person.