Walking life's journey
Join us for an innovative series designed for people of all ages, to help you think and talk about important – and complex – decisions about your final acts of love and legacy.
Oct. 24, 2017
Session 1: Benefits of planning well
Planning for the future is a gift you can offer your loved ones. There are many things to consider as you plan for the end of your life, and the more decisions you can make ahead of time, the easier it is for those who love you.
- Nov. 28, 2017: Tame and wild dying
- Jan. 23, 2018: Advance care planning for a peaceful departure
- Feb. 27, 2018: What to do with my body
- March 27, 2018: Necessary family conversations
- April 24, 2018: Making your wishes known
For a one-time registration fee of $45 per person or $60 per couple, you'll receive a set of materials to help you develop a strategy for your legacy. You may bring your registration fee to Session 1 on Oct. 24. Checks may be made payable to Everence.