Annual chapter meeting
Attend the annual chapter meeting and take advantage of document and medicine disposal services
841 Mount Clinton Pike
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Stop by the office during the scheduled hours for the document destruction and old medicine disposal. Register to join the annual chapter meeting online.
Attend the annual chapter board meeting online and stop by the office to use our secure document destruction services.
Schedule of events:
- Secure document destruction in the Everence parking lot: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bring a maximum of two boxes of documents you would like to destroy.
- Old medicine disposal: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Safe disposal of old medicine by the Rockingham County Sheriff Department.
- Annual chapter meeting online: Noon - 1 p.m.
- Attend the meeting to get updates on the work of the local Everence chapter. We will give out gifts and drawings throughout the meeting.
What is the annual chapter meeting?
Our regional chapter gives you opportunities to engage in stewardship-related charitable, social and educational activities. Regional chapters help put Christian stewardship and mutual aid principles into practice. If you are a member of the Everence Association, a fraternal benefit society, you will have received a mailing notifying you about the fraternal chapter board meeting.
During the meeting, we will discuss chapter activities over the past year and make plans for the coming year.
What is a fraternal benefit society?
A fraternal benefit society is a member-owned not-for-profit organization, recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(8). These types of organizations aim to support member communities through financial services. If you own a product through the Everence Association or have signed the membership application, you are a member of the benefit society.