Creating Congregational Cultures of Generosity, weekend seminar
Awaken a spirit of generosity in your congregation
Grace Mennonite Fellowship
209 Lacey Spring Rd.
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Please RSVP by Friday, January 19.
There is a registration fee to attend this event. If you are interested, please email Teresa Boshart Yoder or call (540) 437-7422.
How do you inspire generosity in your church?
Creating Congregational Cultures of Generosity is a two-day interactive seminar, demonstrating how pastors and ministry leaders can unearth and energize congregational generosity by exploring the significant and necessary steps to creating lasting cultural change within a congregation.
- Friday, February 23, 1 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 24, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
This course is intended for those who:
- Believe in their congregation’s capacity for greater generosity
- Have a desire to become more comfortable with money
- Are willing to redefine giving in their congregation
- Understand giving to include service, social networks and sharing ideas and professional expertise
Dinner will be provided on Friday, February 23 and breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday, February 24.