Join the #GivingTuesday movement by coming together with others in the community to maximize charitable giving!
Celebrate #GivingTuesday with:
- The Difference Makers Expo and appetizers.
- Dinner and panel discussions from local nonprofits.
- Anonymous giving opportunities to support causes important to you.
- Up to $500,000 in matching gifts for donations made to any 501(c)(3) that night!
Let’s see how many dollars Northwest Ohio can generate to change lives in our area!
Which nonprofits are participating in #GivingTuesdayNWO?
What is #GivingTuesdayNWO?
#GivingTuesdayNWO is a community movement focused on coming together to maximize giving back in Northwest Ohio to nonprofit organizations on November 27. We will be giving updates on the total dollars gifted on this date to show the impact your resources are making to change lives through these great nonprofit organizations.
Who can participate?
Anyone! Individuals seeking opportunities to learn more about nonprofits, families coming together to give to a common cause, groups of people challenging each other to maximize their gifts or businesses looking to support the community or a certain mission.
How do I register?
You can register at the top of this page. The cost is $20 per ticket which includes appetizers during the Difference Makers Expo and a catered dinner during the #GivingTuesdayNWO program.
What will the #GivingTuesdayNWO program include?
Join us for appetizers and the Difference Makers Expo where you can mingle and learn about local organizations at their booth space. A catered dinner follows while a stage of panel discussions have different charities sharing their mission, greatest needs and impactful stories of how they are changing lives in Northwest Ohio. Throughout the program, we will give periodic updates on funds raised and matched for nonprofits on this night!
How else can I participate?
- Plan to attend our #GivingTuesday program at Northwest State Community College on November 27th.
- Spread the word about #GivingTuesdayNWO through social media.
- Share your #MyGivingStory by telling others why or how you like to support a specific cause close to your heart.
- Take an #Unselfie with you and your friends donating time/resources to a cause important to you!