New digital banking suite available
Everence Federal Credit Union launches new digital banking suite of services.
On Aug. 11, Everence Federal Credit Union launched a new digital banking suite of services. These services allow you to view and maintain your accounts, apply for loans, sign documents and more without visiting a branch, unless you want to!
The new suite of digital banking services includes:
- Improved look and functionality within online banking.
Designed to more closely match the set up of our mobile app, the new online banking platform is cleaner and easier to use. Your login credentials did not change, so log in and check out the new look.
- Updates to the mobile app.
If your device doesn’t automatically update the mobile app, you may need to manually install the latest version. If you don’t have the EFCU mobile app, download it today to get started! Your login credentials are the same as what you use for online banking.
- Availability of video banking from your desktop or mobile devices.
Video banking calls are accepted between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET and are are convenient for opening accounts, signing forms, account maintenance and many other transactions.
Reminder on other available digital services:
- Mobile wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Card controls allowing you to turn lock/unlock your cards and set up transaction alerts
- Real estate loan app
- Bill pay with person to person payment options
- Text banking
If you have any questions about our new suite of digital banking services, please contact your local branch or call our National Branch at 800-451-5719.