What kind of information can I get through Portfolio Link?
Portfolio Link allows you to access your account information anytime, anywhere. Using a web browser, you can view easy to understand high-level portfolio information, as well as drill down to greater levels of detail:
- Portfolio Summary
- Account summary (offers graphical presentations of market values in a bar graph and portfolio allocation in a pie chart)
- Current holdings
- Transaction activity
- Account summary
- Investment details (including ticker symbols and CUSIP numbers)
- Tax lot listings
- Portfolio percentages, market value pie charts, and bar graphs
- Market value charts
- The asset holding profile (including the number of shares, unit cost, market value, and a description of the assets held in your portfolio) is presented using data that is current as of the close of the previous business day
In addition, you can specify the transaction history period as well as download data for financial reports or presentations.
Under e-statements, account statement information is available in a PDF format. Documents from prior months that were previously published on the website are available starting with Nov. 30, 2007. Account statements for all accounts will be available on the website starting with May 31, 2009.
Portfolio Link is quick and intuitive to use. All information is protected by your personalized user name and password, which is used to access the application.
How do I sign up for Portfolio Link? How long does it take?
Enrollment is simple. Complete and submit the enrollment form, being sure to include the signature of the primary account holder. It generally takes seven to 10 business days after receipt of the form to have your Portfolio Link account activated. Questions may be directed to your Everence Trust Company or Mennonite Foundation (an affiliate of Everence) account representative.
Where do I login to Portfolio Link? Can I bookmark Portfolio Link?
- For individuals: Go to My Everence to login to your account. If you haven’t already done so, register for My Everence, which will provide you with easy and fast access to all of your Everence accounts, including Portfolio Link.
- For institutions, financial advisors, and trustees: You can access Portfolio Link by visiting navigate.everence.com. If you’re requesting online account access for the first time, select the registration link and fill out the Navigate Everence Enrollment form.
What if I forget my user name and/or password and lock myself out of the system?
See the instructions for “I forgot my user name” or “I forgot my password” on the My Everence login page that you used to access the Portfolio Link application.
Can I have access to all of my accounts through Portfolio Link?
In Portfolio Link, you may access multiple Everence Trust Company and Mennonite Foundation (an affiliate of Everence), accounts by selecting them from a drop-down list. When you apply for Portfolio Link, you will be asked to list all the accounts you wish to access. For institutional accounts, you may be provided with more than one login based on your relationship with each entity.
How do I choose a different account?
If you have applied for access to multiple accounts, you will have a drop-down list at the top of the page where your account numbers are listed. If you select the drop-down arrow, a list of accounts will appear. Select the desired account, verify the transaction date periods, and press the "Search" button. You will then be given information regarding the selected account for the specified time period.
How often is my account information updated?
Account information is updated every business day between the hours of 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. (Eastern Time).
Who do I contact if I have questions about how my account looks in Portfolio Link?
Questions regarding your account summary, transactions, or investment allocations should be directed to your Everence Trust Company or Mennonite Foundation (an affiliate of Everence) account representative.
Can I export data from Portfolio Link?
Portfolio Link allows you to save report data in an Excel format. The first time that you attempt to save a report in Excel, you may receive the following message:
“Unable to invoke Microsoft Excel. You may need to change your Internet Explorer security settings to allow InnoTrust to invoke Excel. Please see your system administrator.”
This message means the following website will need to be included in the list of Trusted Sites under Internet Options and the Security tab: *.innovestsystems.com. For assistance with this task, please contact the Everence Help Desk, which can be reached by telephone from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday at (800) 222-5054, ext. 3333, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.