Everence college scholarship
A college scholarship for you or your children is one of the potential benefits of doing business with Everence.
For the 2015-2016 academic year, eligible students can be chosen to receive a $750 scholarship from their local Everence office.
National scholarships – one of $1,250 and two of $250 – then will be granted to three of the students chosen for the regional scholarships. So the top three recipients will receive scholarships totaling $2,000 or $1,000.
Previous recipients may apply again.
- The student or the student’s parent or legal guardian must own or be using an Everence product that has been in effect for at least 12 months prior to Feb. 28, 2015.
- The student must be enrolled full
time (at least 12 credit hours) in an
accredited two- or four-year undergraduate
or trade school program.
- The student must have a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0-point scale.
- The student must submit a completed application with all appropriate documentation, postmarked, emailed or faxed by Feb. 28.
Eligible applicants must complete all sections of the application form. Recipients will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Academic record (based on high school or college transcript)
- Leadership role
- Community involvement, focusing on service in the larger community
- Written answer (250 or fewer words) to a question about his or her stewardship influences
- Applications are accepted from Jan. 1 through Feb. 28.
- Scholarships are good only for the year issued and are not transferable to the next year. Students may reapply each year they are enrolled in undergraduate studies.
- Regional scholarship winners will be notified after May 10. National winners will be notified by June 12.
- Scholarship funds are made payable to the school or college and distributed by July 25.
- Scholarship funds may be used to pay tuition or book costs and related course fees.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kenda Mishler at (800) 348-7468 ext. 3388.
College student loans
Graduate to student loans that achieve when you do. Our innovative private student loan options reward academic growth and student responsibility. Find out more about our student loans by visiting our college student loan section.