Academics can be stressful, but paying for an education shouldn’t be. Everence Federal Credit Union offers loans to help you meet your academic goals as well as your financial ones. Get quick approval through our easy online application process (see links below). You can also find more resources for college planning by visiting these other helpful pages: budget and debt counseling, college scholarships and our College Resource Center.
New student loan
- Competitive rates – with good grades, even better rates
- No origination fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Interest rate reduction once you repay 10 percent of the loan
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per academic year
Student borrowers can build their credit history by making a small $25 monthly payment. Monthly email statements help students keep track of their loan balance. Defer full interest and principal payments until six months after graduation and choose up to a 10-year repayment period. Qualified education expenses inlcude: tuition, room and board and books and computer. Get started on a new loan today!
- Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment for your private student loan debt.
- Consolidate $7,500 to $125,000 in undergraduate loans ($7,500 to $175,000 for graduate).
- Interest-only repayment option of up to four years for eligible borrowers, followed by 11 years of principal and interest repayment.
- Cosigner release available after 24 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments.
- Get started on a consolidation loan today!
For more information, contact your local branch or call (800) 451-5719.