Great rates for great expectations
Graduate to student loans that achieve when you do. Our innovative private student loan options reward academic growth and student responsibility.
Get quick approval through our easy online application process.
New loan features
- Competitive rates – with good grades, even better rates
- No origination fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Interest rate reduction once you repay 10 percent of the loan
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per academic year
Qualified education expenses
- Room and board
- Books and computer
Student borrowers can build their credit history by making a small $25 monthly payment. Monthly email statements help students keep track of their loan balance. Defer full interest and principal payments until six months after graduation and choose up to a 10-year repayment period. Get started on a new loan today!
Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment for your private student loan debt.
- Consolidate $7,500 to $100,000 in undergraduate loans ($7,500 to $150,000 for graduate).
- Interest-only repayment option of up to four years for eligible borrowers, followed by 11 years of principal and interest repayment.
- Cosigner release available after 12 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments.
- Get started on a consolidation loan today!
Sallie Mae student loan referral process
In partnership with Sallie Mae, we offer members a private student loan option through its Smart Option Student Loan program.
- Competitive interest rates
- Borrow up to 100 percent of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Fast online application and 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalty
For more information, contact your local branch or call (800) 451-5719.
Resources for planning for college