What’s the power of an endowment? It is a way for a church or non-profit to fund its valuable work and mission over the long-term. There are many advantages to an endowment:
- Extend your organization’s mission and ministry
- Ease short-term pressure with a new source of funding
- Strengthen your economic picture to be more attractive to new donors
- Allow current generations to express their support for future generations
An organization’s leadership can feel confident that the endowment funds are managed by a partner that understands the values and needs of the organization.
Everence has served organizations of all sizes for decades with individualized, creative answers to their fundraising and development challenges.
Investment services for nonprofits
Receive professional investing with a faith-based perspective. Access our full-range of capabilities, from investment portfolios options that match your particular objectives to reports and updates that help you monitor fund performance.
Among the other advantages:
- Competitive returns and fees
- Professional staff focused on you
- Unique mission-based investing
- Personal service
Here to serve
For additional details or for a review of what professionally managed investment account can provide your organization, contact us today.