Award winners honored at Everence National Conference
Everence leaders recognize 2019 achievement through virtual event
Everence® Financial leaders recognized top award winners for their 2019 performance at the recent 2020 Everence National Conference.
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Everence employees attended this year’s event remotely as award presenters spoke from the organization’s corporate headquarters in Goshen, Indiana.
- Trish Sneddon, CSA, CLTC®, Financial Services Representative, was honored with the President’s Stewardship Award from Everence President and CEO Ken Hochstetler. Sneddon works from the Everence office in Souderton, Pennsylvania.
- Kim Miller, Director of Everence Asset Management, was recognized with the Commitment to Excellence Award from Rod Diller, Senior Vice President, Sales and Distribution. Miller works from the corporate office in Goshen.
- The Everence IT Team, led by Vice President Eric Edmond, and the Marketing Team, led by Vice President Madalyn Metzger, were honored with Exceptional Customer Service Awards.
- Amanda Rock, CFP®, Financial Planner in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, office, was named Financial Consultant of the Year.
- Mackenzie Snader, Financial Consultant in the Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, office, was named New Financial Consultant of the Year.
- Colin Saxton was recognized as Stewardship Consultant of the Year. Saxton works from the National Office, mainly in the Pacific Northwest.
- The Michiana Office – based in Goshen, and including operations in Berne, Indiana, and Archbold, Ohio – was honored with the Distribution Team of the Year Award and Market Growth Award. Brent Miller is Managing Director.
- The Everence Federal Credit Union office on College Avenue in Goshen was recognized with the Credit Union Branch of the Year award from credit union President and CEO Kent Hartzler. That award was new this year.