Award winners recognized at Everence National Conference
Stewardship Consultant Randy Nyce receives President's Stewardship Award
Everence® leaders recognized top award winners for their 2017 performance at the recent 2018 Everence National Conference in South Bend, Indiana.
- Randy Nyce, Stewardship Consultant, received the President’s Stewardship Award from Everence President and CEO Ken Hochstetler. Nyce works from the Everence office in Souderton, Pennsylvania.
- The Everence Web Redesign Team – Sara Alvarez, Steven Craft, Angelo Perera and Levi Wilson – received the Commitment to Excellence Award from Rod Diller, Senior Vice President, Sales and Distribution.
- The Everence Member Services Team, led by Laura Berkey, received the Exceptional Customer Service Award.
- Amanda Rock, CFP®, Financial Advisor in the Central Penn market, was named Advisor of the Year. She works from the Everence office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Chad Campbell, CFP®, Financial Advisor in the National Office in Goshen, Indiana, received the New Advisor of the Year Award.
- Lyle Miller was recognized as Stewardship Consultant of the Year. Miller works from the National Office in Goshen.