Your plan options
The rates shown are monthly rates and are effective to April 1 of each year. Rate changes for the next year will be posted as they become available, usually in late February.
This premium calculation is for illustration purposes only. Your actual costs may vary.
Rates may be higher for tobacco users.
Plan limitations and your rights
Medicare supplement plans from Everence do have some limitations of coverage. And, if you enroll, you will have certain rights as a covered person.
Benefits not covered
Unless specifically stated in your plan, Everence Medicare supplement plans do not cover or consider for payment any service or supply, or any portion of a service or supply, that is not a Medicare-eligible expense, nor will it duplicate any benefit paid by Medicare. These are some of the policy exclusions:
1. Any expense a covered person incurs which Medicare does not consider to be a covered charge or approved charge unless such benefits are expressly provided for by this policy;
2. Services performed by you, a member of your immediate family, or a person who usually resides in your home for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
3. Custodial care;
4. Any loss covered by worker’s compensation or employer’s liability laws;
5. Home health care to the extent not covered by Medicare;
6. Expense incurred while this policy is not in force, except as provided in the Part titled Coverage Provisions and the section Benefits After Certificate Terminates;
7. Hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement that begins while this policy is not in force;
8. That portion of any expense incurred which is paid for by Medicare; or
9. Loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare supplement insurance policy or certificate.
Your coverage cannot be canceled
As with any Medicare supplement plan offered in your state, we will not cancel or refuse to renew your health plan certificate for any reason other than failure to make premium payment or because of fraudulent misrepresentation by the applicant, unless authorized by the insurance commissioner.
One supplement plan is enough
If you are already enrolled in another Medicare plan other than original Medicare (such as another Medicare supplement plan or Medicare Advantage plan), you do not need two plans. If you wish to cancel a previously issued health policy, only you can do so. Talk to your licensed agent about how to cancel the other coverage.
To find out more about the benefits and differences between plans, contact us or your Everence licensed insurance agent.